Friday, April 5, 2019

Photojournalism Posting: The First One

This is the First One. My name is Mitch Matthews, I am a former Zoology major with a minor in Chemistry. This class has almost nothing to do with that, it has more to do with my personal pursuit of improving my ability to be a creative individual. My skills in photography are minimal, I've only been taking photos seriously for about 6 months now.


My goal for this class is to improve my ability to take photos, as well as be able to document and reflect on my experiences in photography on a public platform. 


Like the old saying, everything comes in three's, so here are three interesting facts about myself:

1. I aspire to sustain myself living in a van

2. I may look the part, but I can't play guitar.

3. I don't find value in a college education for myself.

Sincerely, Mitch Matthews

No comments:

Post a Comment